Wednesday 17 April 2013

Oracle Database 10g Administrator Certified Professional

Well today as part of a large Oracle event at my work in which you were able to go and sit some Oracle exams i took the 10g Admin II exam and passed only missing a few questions.

The amount of work to get ready for it was a lot more than i expected. I've been doing quite a few development projects of late which have been taking up a lot of time as I rediscover the wondeful world of Java and learn webservices.

Luckily i was able to cram in enough revision and only missed 3 questions. The timing couldn't be better. I've a backlog of posts to make about creating java clients for webservices, deploying a pl/sql procedure as a webservice on weblogic and posting the useful topics I've made notes on while revising.

And did I mention i've a new baby due next week, let the fun begin

No comments:

Post a Comment